CNC turret punch (NCT) is composed of computer control system, mechanical or hydraulic power system, servo feeding mechanism, mold library, mold selection system, peripheral programming system, etc.
Numerical control turret punch (NCT) is a processing program compiled by programming software (or manual). The servo feeding mechanism sends the plate to the location to be processed. At the same time, the mold selection system selects the corresponding mold in the mold library.
The throat depth of nc turret punch (NCT) is the distance from the press center to the side plate of the bed. The size of throat depth directly determines the width size of the processed sheet (that is, the sheet size processed along the length of the bed).
[axis of motion]
X axis: servo drive axis that moves the workpiece perpendicular to the length of the bed
Y-axis: servo drive axis that moves the workpiece parallel to the length of the bed
Axis A: select the rotation axis of the mold for the rotary turret tool library
C axis: rotary axis for automatic indexing of the mold, which can rotate the mold at any Angle
1) single punch: punch holes at a single time, including linear distribution, arc distribution, circular distribution and grid hole punching.
2) continuous blanking in the same direction: long hole and edge cutting can be processed by overlapping rectangular mold parts.
3) multi-direction continuous blanking: the processing method of machining large holes with small molds.
4) nibbling: use small circular die to continuously punch arc processing with small step distance.
5) single forming: the processing method of shallow drawing and forming according to the mold shape.
6) continuous forming: forming process with larger size than the mold, such as large-size louver, rolling bar, rolling step and so on.
7) array forming: machining multiple pieces of the same or different workpieces on a large plate.
The universal thick turret mold is generally classified according to the hole size that can be processed by the mold to facilitate the selection of the mold. Usually divided into A, B, C, D, E five files.
A(1/2 ") workstation: processing range Ø 1.6 ~ & Oslash; The 12.7 mm
B(1-1/2 ") workstation: processing range Ø 12.7 ~ & Oslash; The 31.7 mm
C(2 ") position: processing range Ø 31.7 ~ & Oslash; The 50.8 mm
D(3-1/2 ") position: processing range Ø 50.8 ~ & Oslash; The 88.9 mm
E(4-1/2 ") workstation: processing range Ø 88.9 ~ & Oslash; The 114.3 mm
Widely used in machinery, electrical appliances, instruments, screen, hardware, all kinds of metal plates, boxes, cabinets and other industries stamping processing, the use of a single punch cut and step blunt cut out of a variety of shapes, sizes of holes and parts, especially suitable for a variety of medium, small batch or a single piece of plate stamping