Fiber laser cutting machine is a laser cutting machine using fiber laser generator as the light source.
Fiber laser is a new type of fiber laser with high energy density, which is newly developed in the world, and concentrates on the surface of the workpiece to melt and gasify the area irradiated by the ultra-fine focus spot instantly. Automatic cutting is realized by moving the spot irradiation position through the numerical control mechanical system. Compared with gas laser and solid laser with huge volume, it has obvious advantages and has gradually developed into an important candidate in the fields of high-precision laser processing, lidar system, space technology, laser medicine and so on.
Fiber laser cutting machine it can do plane cutting, but also can do bevel cutting processing, and edge neat, smooth, suitable for metal plate and other high-precision cutting processing, at the same time with the mechanical arm can carry out three-dimensional cutting instead of the original import of five axis laser. Compared with ordinary co2 laser cutting machine, it saves more space and gas consumption, and has a high photoelectric conversion rate. It is a new product of energy saving and environmental protection, and one of the leading technology products in the world.
Advantages of fiber laser cutting machine over CO2 laser cutting machine:
(1) excellent beam quality: smaller focusing spot, finer cutting line, higher working efficiency and better processing quality;
(2) extremely high cutting speed: twice as high as CO2 laser cutting machine of the same power;
(3) extremely high stability: the world's top imported fiber laser, stable performance, the service life of key components can reach 100,000 hours;
(4) extremely high electro-optical conversion efficiency: the photoelectric conversion efficiency of optical fiber laser cutting machine reaches about 30%, which is three times higher than CO2 laser cutting machine and energy saving and environmental protection;
(5) extremely low use cost: the power consumption of the whole machine is only 20-30% of that of similar CO2 laser cutting machines;
(6) extremely low maintenance cost: no laser working gas; Optical fiber transmission, no reflector lens; Can save a lot of maintenance costs;
(7) easy operation and maintenance of the product: optical fiber transmission, no need to adjust the optical path;
(8) super flexible light conduction effect: compact size, compact structure, easy to flexible processing requirements.
Of course, fiber cuts are relatively narrow compared to co2 laser cutters. Because of the wavelength, it can only cut metal materials, non-metal is not easy to be absorbed by it, thus affecting its cutting range.
Advantages over YAG laser cutting machine:
(1) cutting speed: the speed of fiber laser cutting machine is 4-5 times that of YAG, which is suitable for mass processing and production
(2) operating cost: the operating cost of fiber laser cutting machine is less than that of YAG solid laser cutting
(3) photoelectric conversion efficiency: the photoelectric conversion efficiency of fiber laser cutting machine is about 10 times of YAG
The price of the corresponding fiber laser is higher, so the price of fiber laser cutting machine than YAG laser cutting machine is much higher, but much lower than carbon dioxide laser cutting machine. But the sex ratio is the highest of the three.
(1) the electro-optical conversion efficiency of fiber laser is high, the conversion efficiency reaches more than 30%. The low-power fiber laser does not need to be equipped with a chiller, and the use of air cooling can greatly save power consumption at work, save operating costs, and achieve the highest production efficiency;
(2) when the laser is in operation, it only needs electricity and does not need to generate additional gas of the laser, which has the lowest operation and maintenance cost;
(3) optical fiber laser adopts semiconductor modular and redundant design. There is no optical lens in the resonant cavity, which requires no startup time. It has the advantages of no adjustment, no maintenance and high stability, and reduces the cost of accessories and maintenance time, which is incomparable with traditional laser.
(4) the output wavelength of the fiber laser is 1.064 micron, 1/10 of the wavelength of CO2. The output beam has good quality and high power density, which is very conducive to the absorption of metal materials. It has excellent cutting and welding capabilities, so that the processing cost is the lowest.
(5) the optical route of the whole machine is optical fiber transmission, which does not require complex optical guide system such as reflector. The optical path is simple, with stable structure, and the external optical path is maintenance-free.
(6) the cutting head contains protective lens, so that the consumption of expensive consumables such as focus lens is very small;
(7) light is exported through optical fiber, making the design of mechanical system very simple and easy to integrate with robot or multi-dimensional workbench;
(8) the laser plus the optical gate can be a multi-machine, through the optical fiber division, divided into multiple channels and multiple sets of work at the same time, easy to expand the function, easy to upgrade, simple;
(9) fiber laser is small in size, light in weight, movable in working position and occupies a small area;
Used in sheet metal processing, aviation, aerospace, electronics, electrical appliances, tube fittings, automobile, food machinery, textile machinery, engineering machinery, precision parts, ships, metallurgical equipment, elevators, household appliances, craft gifts, tool processing, decoration, advertising, metal foreign machining, kitchen utensils and appliances, and other manufacturing industries.